obadja - the hardcore worship

deutsche version

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

GOD IS SO COOL!!!

Even extremely cool. We started a roadrunner action today... we have been at various places, left the car unlocked with open window and my purse in front. When we drove home I realized, that my purse wasn't there any more. So we started to look everywhere... everything was clear. Stolen. Shit! I drove back home with the Underground without my wallet (and of course without a ticket) and of course there were ticket collectors. I have been ready for the worst but just like a wonder they didn't control me... (I have a ticket in normal terms ;-)
Then I realized that my ID Card (and the one of my wife too) were still in my purse and that we wanted to go to the Czech Republik on friday.... SHIT!!! i thought. It's even getting worse. I was in a really bad mood and asked god how this could be that we are doing action for him and my purse is beeing stolen. And in addition my ID Card stolen and maybe we can't play in the Czech Republic. Why???? So I come home, call Frede and ask him to search the whole car for my purse, just if maybe ....

then I adjured one more time to god, that he should do something (after I realized, that all my EC-Cards were in there). After the "amen" I go into my room and on the cupboard... lies my purse. Cool!!! I had it definetly with me (I bought some bootlaces in a shop and there I had it definetly in my hand.) Frede remembered that I had it in my hand too. And now it is on my cupboard. That is what I call a wunder. THANK YOU GOD!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home